Tuesday, October 16, 2007

School Sucks

School is pretty suckish. This is mainly my fault because I decided to take harder classes to try to challenge myself. Yeah, wrong decision. The classes I am taking this year are 1st Seminary, 2nd AP world history, 3rd Web page design, 4th Honors English, 5th Pre Calc Honors, 6th Drivers Ed, 7th Band, and 8th honors chemistry.

The class i hate the most i would say is AP world. We got a new teacher and i am really pissed off because there used to be this amazing teacher for that class, but he left this year to go become the person in charge of social studies stuff around the district. I really don't like this new teacher at all. He doesn't know what he is teaching, i feel like i am learning hardly anything. Plus he gives us way too much homework. So i pretty much hate that class.

I also really don't like my english class either. The teacher is a hippie and has a really annoying voice. He also gives us pretty much busy work for assignments, and i hate them. I hate english cuz i know how to speak it so why should i have to be forced to learn more about it. We also are reading the gayest books. It sucks too.

My other classes are pretty cool, but math is really hard, and out of nowhere chemistry got way confusting. I used to really get that class but today we starting learning about radiation and electron orbits and things like that. It seems impossible to figure out if sucks. But the rest of my classes are really fun and i like them.

This week i also had two tests, one in AP world history and one in math. They were really hard but i hope i did well.

1 comment:

MNCarlsson said...

Hard classes can be discouraging at times, but don't let them get you down. In the end you'll conquer them and it will be satisfying to know you made it through.
I'd love to hear about your most favorite classes.